Monday, May 24, 2010

New developments

I have mentioned before that one of the professors at the local college has been collecting videos and stories about Kay and I to make a documentary about what and who I have become and what paths I have taken. We have an interview with the doctor who performed my breast reconstruction and some footage with my primary psychologist who really confirmed my own beliefs that I was transsexual. And he has video and recordings of Kay and I just talking, doing, living our normal everyday lives.

The most surprising revelation was when he taped an interview with my daughter, a most revealing understand concerning the dynamics of our family breakdown. Now my youngest son has contacted this professor to talk about what he saw that was happening with this family group and what I was doing that was visible as I transition.

We will wait to see just what his contribution will be with this documentary.

No comments: