Monday, June 6, 2011

Request from Laura

Laura asked me to repost this message for her, please respect her privacy and if you are a follower then send her an email please.
Sarah

Hi guys,

Can I ask a favor from you? My blog has had to go private as you know and I sent a bunch of invites via the messaging on the blog but I don't think anyone got them. Can you post on your blogs for me a public service announcement because a lot of the people that follow my blogs, follow yours as well. Just something to the effect of The World According to Laura has gone private however if you wish to keep following send an email to laura at laurab323@hotmail.comand she will add you...

I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. Keep them coming as we need all the help we can get right now.

Best to you all,

Laura

No comments: