Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CNN Just Projected Obama as WINNER

Tonight is an amazing night. A little earlier I was running some errands and just as I was getting out of the car the possibility of Barack Obama becoming president became real for me. I have wanted him to win. Sarah and I both voted for him and volunteered at his local headquarters.

I believe that this will mark a historic change for America. I hope that this will be another level of racial healing in this country. I hope that America can regain some of our standing in foreign countries. I hope our economy improves. I hope that access to health care improves. I hope. I have hope.

John McCain is making his concession speech on TV as I am writing. Sarah Palin is on the stage with McCain with tears in her eyes.

Barack Obama cannot solve all the problems. No one can but I believe we look forward to positive change. This is a historic night!!

No comments: