Friday, May 29, 2009

Sarah's is really Out.

I am very excited about this small part, I get to play a girl---something I have been doing all my life in some form or fashion. I guess my singing ability was a lot better than my acting craft; will only get better with more experience. The theatre group is a strong part of the community, and I am very happy to be a part of their production of "South Pacific".

The director has said that he will post a video blog about backstage antics and such. I got a call from the director last night just to personally invite me to be one of the nurses. You can check out his video diary at http://www.theatreguildvaldosta.com at read about the cast on the blog.

I know a few of the cast member know about Sarah, not sure about the director or the music director. But he just knows that I am a 2nd alto or just sing the tenor parts in all of the singing groups that I have been in; oh since I was in jr high and church choirs.

Stay tuned for more!!!

1 comment:

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

I loved South Pacific as a child.

We saw it at the movies and my mother bought the record (it was possibly the other way around ;=)